Ready to revolutionize your laundry room? This full bundle includes everything you need to go plastic-free and reduce your carbon footprint. It’s toxin-free and ensures nothing but gentle, biodegradable ingredients come in contact with your clothes.
Hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, and mess-free, our Laundry Makeover kit provides everything you need to make the switch to a happier laundry life.
- 2 boxes of Kind Laundry detergent sheets (choose your scent)
- 1 set of Wool Dryer Balls (3 balls)
- 1 bar of Vegan Stain Remover
- 1 Premium Mesh Laundry Bag
Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether (biodegradable grease remover), Polyvinyl Alcohol (biodegradable polymer), Tea Seed Oil, Deionized Water, and Fragrance (Ocean Breeze only)
Vegan Stain Remover Bar:
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Palm Kernel Acid, Glycerine
100% Pure New Zealand Wool
Laundry Sheets Directions:
- Simply throw one (1) pre-measured sheet in with your laundry
- For a boost of cleaning power, add two(2) sheets
- For extra-large loads, such as bedding, add three (3) sheets
- For tough and stubborn stains, try our Vegan Stain Remover bar along with our detergent sheets
Vegan Bar Directions:
To use the stain remover bar, moisten the stain and soap bar and gently rub the soap into the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse. Once the stained area is treated, simply wash as usual with our Kind Laundry Detergent Sheets.
Wool Dryer Balls Directions:
- After washing with Kind Laundry detergent sheets, simply toss 3 wool dryer balls in your dryer along with your laundry.
- For large loads, such as bedding, we recommend using 6 wool dryer balls.
Recharging and End of Life:
If you ever notice your wool dryer balls looking dingy, or your laundry isn’t drying as quickly as it used to, it may be time to “recharge” the wool. All you need to do is wash them on a gentle warm cycle, and then throw them in the dryer. The average household will only need to do this once every 6 months.
You’ll know your wool dryer balls are at the end of their life when they start falling apart. Luckily, they’re biodegradable. We recommend tearing them up into small pieces and placing them in your home compost!
Oh, and you're fully protected by our Kind Laundry 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
See Refund Policy for full detail.